Thursday, February 5, 2009

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF....


…I’m Susie...I am a crazy...dramatic...loveable...friendly…funny girl who will eternally have her head up in the clouds...constantly daydreaming… I am blessed beyond belief…due to the fact that I have the most amazing people in my life My family…who I truly love with all my heart…life is no life without them…they are my strength when I am weak… Then there are those few people who I honestly can call my friends…they deal with my dramatics…my tears...my heart breaks, and my crazy times… They truly define the words true friends… I am a girl….who has had many ups, downs ,twists and turns in my life…but all that insanity has made me a better person…because threw all the craziness that I have gone through....It has only made me look at life with a better view then what I once had… I’ve learned to open up to new experiences…I’ve learned that before someone can be a real friend there has to be trust...if there is no trust just like in a relationship then there is no friendship..I learned this the hard way...but it’s an experience that I wouldn’t take back. I also learned that no one has the right to define your ideas of love….people have the right to give it their own definition…whether it be that you can’t stand to live without that person…or it be that you get those funny feelings in your tummy when that person is around…it’s what you want it to be… -Susie

No comments: