Sunday, March 14, 2010

FAMILY TIME! (PICTURE HEAVY)

Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.
Earl Nightingale





 




This weekend started on Friday me, my brother, my sister and sister n law took my nephew to the park and it was fun just to run around and watch my nephew play and enjoy himself....It can be very refreshing to watch kids play and not have a care in the world...they just enjoy life...I think if we all took at least an hour off are lives just to relax and not think and stress...we'd smile as much as they do!

On Saturday we went to the L.A Zoo which was so much fun the weather was beautiful in California....I love looking at the animals but the best part was watching my nephew get so excited about seeing them he's now at the age where he knows what animal is what...It was really cute to watch him find the animals on the map and say "we go that way to see rhino"..He had a blast and so did we. Here some pictures of some of the animals and just different spots at the zoo!

Here's just some pics I took on are way to El Mercado better know as Grand Central Market in Los Angeles..
All in all it was a great weekend and as always it reminds me how lucky I am to have the family I do....So that's it hope you enjoy the pictures...sorry there where so many..lol!

No comments: