Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tag: Three of Me

Hey guys I saw this tag going around on the blogs and I decided to do it to!...Hope you enjoy!


Three names I go by:

 1. Susie
2. B (my sister calls me this inside joke)
3. Christine

Three jobs I have had: 

1.Manager @ a Clothing store
2.Baby photographer
3.AVON sells rep

Three places I have lived:
1. Texas
2. Los Angeles
3. The Valley

Three favorite drinks:
1. Sweet Tea
2. Shirley Temple
3. Arizona Half Mango half Ice Tea (So Good!!!)

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Vampire Diaries
2. Law and Order S.V.U
3. Glee
4. Sons of Anarchy (Had to add four)
 

Three places I have been:
1. Mexico
2. Texas
3. San Diego
 
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Las Vegas
2. Hawaii
3. Florida

Three Favorite Old TV Shows

 1. Are you Afraid of the Dark
2. You Can't do that on Television
3. Salute you Shorts

Three Favorite Foods: 

1. Potato Skins
2. Tacos
3. Cheesy fries from Johnny Rockets

Three makeup products I cannot live without: 

1. Mascara
2. Eyeliner
3. Foundation

Three Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Watching my brother's first pro fight!
2. Watching my nephew grow up.
3. Season 3 of Sons of Anarchy



 So that's it!...I tag anyone who wants to do this...leave a comment letting me know if you did..So I can check yours out!

No comments: